EAZY GISTS

Electric Wire Falls From A Pole, Electrocutes 3-Year-Old Boy In Makurdi (Photos)

5455377_fbimg1496773883798_jpeg9897aa1a9e818e3c121c6542cde922db.jpg
Written by PeterPiper

3-year-old Daniel Chidi was electrocuted in Gombe street, Wadata, Makurdi where electric wire fell off from the pole, 24hours Road Accident victims support Initiative rushed the child to hope Hospital where the doctor confirmed him dead. The incident has been reported to the police Head Qters and JEDC who also came to the scene of accident. Parents should watch the movement of there children. More photos below:

About the author

PeterPiper

Leave a Comment