April Fools Day is celebrated on April 1 every year by playing practical jokes on your loved ones and friends.
We all have our own ideas of what makes a good April Fools’ Day joke. Usually, the jokes are harmless and give everyone close to us or not a good laugh. Others are done for the shock value effect, but some can tear right into the depth of a person’s soul.
Here are 8 prank you should not joke about on “April Fools Day!”
1. Death pranks: It’s actually not funny.
2. Fake proposals: That’s just cold.
3. Fake declaration of love:The person would most likely hate you.
4. Fake bank alerts: That is just mean.
5. Pretending to be getting married: You would most likely be hurting yourself in the end.
6. Pregnancy jokes: Someone may really want that child
7. Food pranks: The person may end up with nasty allergic reactions.
8. Fake robbery: That’s just mean.
Remember people whatever April Fools Day pranks you have planned for tomorrow go easy on your friends.