Some failed relationships can be mended but it take a lot of work from couples to do so. You can’t manipulate your way back into your partner’s life, even if you succeed, your relationship is likely to crash faster.
It’s hard work, but if you try to give your relationship another shot by going through the right route, then it’s more likely to last.
1. Acknowledge where you went wrong: Control yourself and your emotions, it’s easy to blame your partner for the shortcomings in your relationship or blame yourself totally.
The hard part is owning up and you just have to do it.
2. Be positive: The revival of your relationship depends on you and your partner. A pessimistic attitude would kill it further. Look for how to turn your bad relationship into something better. Don’t beat yourself up too much, all you have to do is stay positive.
3. Honor your partner’s decision: If your partner says it’s over for them, then just accept their decision. If they decide to give it one more try then you have to sit and listen to their demands in order to make certain changes. You may not be fully into their suggestions but just reach a compromise, arguing your own point would make things worse.
4. Do not panic: Staying calm will save you more in this case than ever. Your relationship is in a delicate place and what should be on is reconciliation. A calm mind will help you think clearly.
5. Do a self examination: You inside of yourself and see how you contributed to the crash of your relationship. This would help you change for the better if your partner decides not to come back. It’ll make you a better person in your next relationship.